We offer official (sworn) translation services of most legal documents and certificates from both English into Spanish and Spanish into English. Our partner business in-house official translator, Dalila Segador, is an Official (Sworn) Translator/Traductora Jurada appointed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and her appointment is recognised by the European Union.
How Can We Help You?
Dalila undertakes official and legal translations of a wide variety of documents including, but not limited to the following areas:
- Family Law - Consent Orders, Divorce Decrees, Marriage and Birth Certificates
- International Law - Court Orders, Enforcement of Judgements, Claims
- Notarial Law - Affidavits, Certificates of Law, Notarial Certificates
- Personal Injury - Insurance Policies, Police Reports, Witness Statements
- Probate - Death Certificates, Grants of Probate, Wills
- Property Law - Lease Agreements, Mortgage Contracts, Rental Agreements
Dalila also produces official translations of certificates required for:
- Weddings in Spain
- Spanish Visa applications (medical certificates, ACRO certificates & bank liquidity certificates)
All sworn official translations produced by sworn official translators bear official status, according to section 17.1(b) of Royal Decree 724/2020 (Real Decreto 724/2020).
Spanish sworn official translators receive university education in sworn and legal translation and are conferred authority by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, European Union and Cooperation to perform their job. They have the knowledge and the research skills to produce sworn official translations into English and Spanish to be accepted by the authorities.
Sworn official translations, produced by a duly appointed sworn official translator – traductor Jurado, bear official status, and do not need to be legalised (apostilled).
The sworn official translator is only responsible for the official translation process into English and Spanish. The sworn official translator is not responsible for the legalisation process of the original translated document.
To find out more about our official sworn translations services and how we can help you, please contact us on (+34) 951 55 22 54 or fill in our online enquiry form and a member of our Team will be in touch.
T: (+34) 951 55 22 54
Make an Enquiry
We're here to help and answer any questions you might have. Please fill out our form, and we'll get in touch shortly.