What are cookies and why do we use them on the website?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device to access a certain website to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is made on the computer.
Cookies allow this website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the user's choices and habits. On this website, the cookies that exist are necessary for the operation of this website.
What kind of cookies are there?
Cookies, depending on how long they remain activated, can be divided into session or permanent cookies:
- Session cookies: the data collected and stored by these cookies are collected while the user browses the website, and are deleted when closing the browser. They are usually used to store information that is interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: through these cookies the data continues to be stored in the terminal for a certain period of time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Additionally, depending on the entity that manages them, cookies can be classified as own or third-party:
- Own cookies: these cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
As for the purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical cookies: these cookies allow you to control traffic and data communication.
- Personalization cookies: these cookies allow users to access according to some of their own characteristics that are collected (browser, language, etc.).
- Analysis cookies: these cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites and allow to elaborate a user profile.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies collect data on the management of advertising spaces.
What type of cookies does the website use?
|_ga||nockolds.es||Used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_ga_4YZMLPRFFB #||nockolds.es||Used to preserve session state||2 years|
How to disable cookies in your browser?
The user can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to enable "private mode" or unblock certain cookies.
- Information about cookies for Microsoft - http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Information about cookies for Mozilla Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-lossitios-we
- Information about cookies for Opera - https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Information about cookies for Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Information about cookies for Safari - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES