If you are involved in a dispute, it’s important to act at the earliest stage to avoid potential damage. Our team of litigation solicitors in the UK have extensive experience in resolving problems in the most cost and time-efficient way possible.
How Can We Help You?
- Personal disputes and litigation
- International debt recovery
- Contract disputes with English jurisdiction
- Debt and bankruptcy
- Defending enforcement of Spanish debt against English assets
Disputes relating to Trusts and Deceased Estates based in England
- Challenges to the validity of English Wills
- Claims for additional financial provision by family members, unmarried partners, people who were financially maintained by the deceased, if the deceased was domiciled in England
- Disagreements between beneficiaries, executors, personal representatives, and trustees
- Disputes in relationship to ownership of land and property based in England where the registration of legal ownership may not truly reflect the intentions of the parties, or representations and promises made.
- Advice in relation to conflict of succession law between Spanish and English jurisdictions.
We provide a hassle-free service that you can trust, so we work closely with our partner business in-house official translator, Dalila Segador, so that we are able to give you a full, bilingual service and peace of mind.
To find out more about our litigation and dispute resolution services and how we can help you, please contact us on (+34) 951 55 22 54 or fill in our online enquiry form and a member of our Team will be in touch.
T: (+34) 951 55 22 54
Make an Enquiry
We're here to help and answer any questions you might have. Please fill out our form, and we'll get in touch shortly.